Air 5438 Phase 1A – Lead-In Fighter Capability Assurance Program (LIFCAP) Upgrade
CAF02 F/A-18 Hornet Weapon System Sustainment
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Injury Reduction Project for Air Combat Group ("Fighter Fit")
MCS are award winning leaders in project management, with exceptional credentials in delivering complex programs within budget and ahead of schedule. MCS achieves quality results through a combination of extensive Project Management experience, and excellence in stakeholder engagement. Our consultants have demonstrated success in leading and supporting project teams to achieve world class results. We have specialist skills in requirements definition, strategy development, Capability Life Cycle document development, and coordinating program execution through superior stakeholder, schedule, finance, risk and resource management.
Our project management services include:
- Program, Product and Project Management lead and support roles
- Program, Product and Project Strategy definition and implementation
- Project Planning and Scope Definition
- Stakeholder Management
- Project and Life Cycle Costing
- Project Schedule Management and Recovery
- Project Risk & Issue Management
- Data and Configuration Management
- Project Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Auditing, mentoring and coaching services
Project Management is what we do
Our Vision is to make an Outstanding Difference, and our Mission is to deliver success Beyond Expectations
Some highlights of Murray Consulting Solutions (MCS) project management achievements include:
- Air 5438 Phase 1A – Lead-In Fighter Capability Assurance Program (LIFCAP) Upgrade
- CAF02 F/A-18 Hornet Weapon System Sustainment, Upgrades & Disposal
- Hornet Air Crew Training System (HACTS) – Upgrades & Disposal
- Airborne Early Warning & Control Air 5077 Phase 6 – Upgrade
- Explosive Ordnance (EO) clearance projects
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Injury Reduction Project for Air Combat Group (“Fighter Fit”
- Live, Virtual and Constructive and Ranges (LVC&R) Program in support of the Air Warfare Centre
We deliver a value for money, low risk, support solution. The MCS team of Consultants are experienced in working with internal / external stakeholders and integrating elements of engineering, logistics, facilities, procurement, contracting and finance. Our consultants are also skilled in providing mentoring and coaching to improve overall project team performance. In each task, MCS provides customers with the added benefit of a significant and flexible reach back capability for additional surge requirements in a wide range of professional disciplines.
In recognition of their professionalism, a number of our consultants have been awarded various high-level awards for service, including the Member of Order of Australia, Chief of Air Force Gold Commendation, Head of Aerospace Systems Division Silver Commendations, Director General Aerospace Systems Bronze Commendations and General of Training Command Army commendation.
MCS ensures superior service through our International Standards Organisation ISO 9001:2015 (Australian and New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016) accredited quality management system and MCS project management tools and framework. We apply Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK and PRINCE2 methods. Furthermore, the MCS administrative team underpins our corporate capability, ensuring contract management, contract administration and all other business support is integrated seamlessly.