Hornet Air Crew Training System (HACTS) - Upgrades & Disposal
On Schedule & On Budget
Experienced in Complex Procurement
At MCS, we deliver the full spectrum of Integrated Logistics Management and Support services including procurement, production and quality control, publications, spares and repairs pipeline management, modelling and analysis and equipment holding determination.
Our consultants are highly skilled specialists in managing complex equipment systems and achieving productivity and efficiency improvements. They have held key roles including System Manager, Logistics Manager and Commanding Officer and hold logistics certification.
MCS’s Integrated Logistics Support Management services include:
- Supply Chain Analysis and Inventory Optimisation and Planning;
- Inventory control;
- Compliance Assurance – Logistics Inventory and Assets;
- Problematic Items of Supply (PIOS) (including Work Health Safety issues);
- Logistics Support Analysis and Planning (LSAR);
- Codification Services;
- Publication development, validation and certification
- Spare and Maintenance Requirements Determination;
- Facilities Requirement Analysis and Planning;
- Facilities Program Governance and Delivery Support;
- Fleet Management;
- Application of quality improvement programs such as Lean Six Sigma and Maintenance Posture Improvement Program;
- Disposal Planning & Execution;
Over 13 years’ experience, working for both the Department of Defence and Industry producing successful Commercial, Logistics and Project Management outcomes within complex Acquisition and Sustainment environments.
Some highlights of Murray Consulting Solutions (MCS) has developed and delivered superior integrated Logistics Support Services in projects including:
- Air 5438 Phase 1A – Lead-In Fighter Capability Assurance Program (LIFCAP) Upgrade
- CAF02 F/A-18 Hornet Weapon System Sustainment, Upgrades & Disposal
- Hornet Air Crew Training System (HACTS) – Upgrades & Disposal
- Airborne Early Warning & Control Air 5077 Phase 6 – Upgrade
- Explosive Ordnance (EO) Clearance Projects
- AIR 3024 Phase 3 – Woomera Test Range Remediation Project
We bring the best logistics and asset management practices to our customers.
MCS consultants excel at integrating through-life supportability needs into programs to maximise capability and minimise life cycle costs.