Contract and Commercial Management
Murray Consulting Solutions are award winning leaders in the provision of Contract and Commercial services, with superior and proven results in achieving the best commercial outcomes for complex and high value projects. They have held key positions in their field including Commercial and Contract Managers, Commercial Leads in numerous complex, high value procurement projects, as well as being engaged as trusted Specialist Advisers.
Our specialist commercial services include:
- Procurement and other planning strategy formation and documents;
- Commonwealth procurement legislative guidance;
- Scope definition and Statement of Work formulation;
- Cost estimation;
- Financial submissions;
- Complex tender and contract development;
- Performance Based Contracting framework development;
- Tender Evaluation;
- Contract Negotiation;
- Value for Money determinations;
- Contract Management;
- Commercial Advice, mentoring and coaching;
Head Aerospace Systems Division Silver Commendation in recognition of efforts in 2016 for commercial and business acumen, in developing and implementing the replacement contract for the maintenance, weapon system integration, project management, engineering and logistics support of the RAAF Super Hornet and Growler fleets.
Some highlights of Murray Consulting Solutions (MCS) Commercial achievements include:
- Air 5438 Phase 1A – Lead-In Fighter Capability Assurance Program (LIFCAP) Upgrade
- Airborne Early Warning Control System Program Office (AEW&CSPO) Wedgetail Commercial Refresh Project
- Commercial Lead Tactical Fighter Systems Program Office (TFSPO) Transformation Team
- Super Hornet Follow On Support Project
- Surveillance & Control Systems Program Office (S&CSPO) Reform Project
At MCS, we provide a wide range of commercial services for your business and project requirements. In addition to implementing excellent value for money commercial arrangements, our consultants are adaptive and flexible in pursuing improved solutions due to their high level of business acumen and understanding of commercial risk.
We are specialists in understanding customer requirements. Our team is trained and experienced in the application of the Commonwealth legislative requirements and procurement policy. With MCS’s knowledge of Commonwealth strategic policy and Defence procurement policy and the application of Smart Buyer and First Principles frameworks, our consultants are best placed to deliver value for money solutions throughout the Capability Life Cycle.
Post contract implementation, our commercial consultants are experienced and highly skilled contract management specialists, with the commercial acumen to ensure that the contractual arrangement produces the required operational outcomes whilst working within legislative and governance frameworks and maintaining a value for money focus.
Our consultants are also experienced in providing specialist advice, mentoring and coaching to contract management practitioners.