Business and Quality Improvement
MCS provide a comprehensive range of business management and quality support services to meet all your organisational business needs. From organisational development strategies and resource management, to the establishment of a full quality management system including the development of critical business planning policies and processes, our highly skilled and professional consultants have proven experience in delivering professional results.
MCS provide continuous improvement training and mentoring, as well as quality management audits and compliance assurance. Our consultants are qualified in Lean Six Sigma and can assist you in reducing the ‘waste’ from your business’s processes.
A Project Manager and Chemical Engineer with certification as a Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management. More than 15 years’ experience working in the manufacturing industry leading successful Change and Improvement projects, managing people and building strong teams.
Our business and quality improvement services include:
- Business policy and process development;
- Business case and funding submissions;
- Business governance;
- Human resource management, including Workforce Information Technology Systems and Workforce Intelligence and planning;
- Financial management;
- Cost estimation;
- Training Analysis, Development and Review;
- Quality Management System Development;
- Quality Management System Audit & Certification Services;
- Continuous Improvement strategy formulation, facilitation and implementation; and
- Continuous Improvement training and coaching and mentoring programs